Some ideas to spend happy days enjoying the good food of our land and knowing many particular villages in the hinterland of Campania or following special events even in our cities. In the post also free concerts during festivals and parties in Campania
Many festivals and celebrations in Campania in many beautiful places in our region to be together again in safety and in compliance with all current regulations.
Some weekend events in various provinces of Campania always pleasant occasions to reach the most beautiful places in the region and to participate in events that we also propose many culinary delights, allowing us to know places, products and particular traditions of our land.
Before participating, we recommend di always check for any changes to the broadcast programs, to ascertain the security measures adopted for the emergency in progress and to carefully look at the access conditions required in order to participate in the events. Good weekend everyone.
Bufala Village 2022 in San Marco Evangelista (CE)
Near Caserta on Friday 9, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September 2022 the fourth edition of Bufala Village the big party good buffalo mozzarella of Campania. Three days of tastings and much more with events and shows at the A1 Expó, the exhibition center in viale delle Industrie 10, in San Marco Evangelista (Caserta), easily accessible from the Caserta Sud exit of the Naples Rome motorway. In addition to the many stands of producers for tastings, lunches and purchases there will also be the buffalo ‘farm’, real exhibition of the Italian Mediterranean buffalo with over 30 specimens of buffaloes present and then also a real miniature dairy, where it will be possible to admire the art of the master dairymen at work for the transformation of white gold, buffalo milk, into fine dairy products such as Mozzarella di Bufala Dop and Ricotta di Bufala Dop. More information – Feast of the Buffalo in Caserta
The pasta festival in Gragnano (NA)
In the days 9, 10 and 11 September 2022 in the central Via Roma in Gragnano, near Naples on the Lattari mountains, the great festival of Pasta, theGragnano white gold. Gragnano, the only city that can boast the Ig brandp, and there will really be a big party for excellent pasta where we will find at least 18 chefs at work, 4 cooking stations on the road, 9 masterful show cooking, 5 workshops, 16 open pasta factories, 2 photographic exhibitions, 3 concerts. The pasta festival will take place in the center of Gragnano between via Roma, via Pasquale Nastro and via Tommaso Sorrentino with a path between the various stands but there will also be events in the Chiostro San Michele, in piazzale Aldo Moro and in the Valle dei Mulini which can be reached by shuttles. In the center of Gragnano, the ‘gates’ of Via Roma will also open to the public, giving access to the courtyards and courtyards of our historic buildings and in some of these there will be exhibitions and experiences related to the world of pasta. Every evening, along via Roma, 4 administration stations will be set up where to taste one of the delicious recipes of the chefs with a Ticket 1 pasta + 1 water 50ml = 5 euros and at the party della pasta di Gragnano 2022 there will also be lots of music: in Piazza Aubry, free live concerts will be held every evening from 9 pm – vFriday 9 Sept. Dreams Project – Saturday 10 Sept. Francesco D’Alena and Band – Sunday 11th Sept. Helen & Afroblue – More information – Gragnano pasta festival 2022
We also point out other interesting festivals and parties in Campania over the weekend
- Beer Festival – S. Antonio Abate – Naples – dthe 1st Beer Festival will be held at the Largo Sandro Pertini Market Area from 8 to 12 September 2022 in Sant’Antonio Abate (NA). The party is called Mmiez ‘and Sounds Beer Festand it will be one of larger Beer Festival in Campania with lots of food and high quality beer with lots of completely free concerts with thick and quality musicians. There will also be big names in food who will take part in the event with their own stand. The musical line up is very respectable and all the concerts are free. 8/09 – Gerardo Amarante and Spaccapaese + Tony Tammaro – 9/09 – Gabriele Esposito + Tommaso Primo Feat Roberto Colella – 10/09 – Alex Britti Official – 11/09 – Luchè & Geolier – 12/09 – Enzo Avitabile & I Bottari . More information The Beer Festival in S. Antonio Abate
- Grape Festival and parade of allegorical floats – Solopaca – Benevento. From Friday 9 to Tuesday 13 September 2022 the 2022 edition of the great Solopaca Grape Festival, one of the most beautiful and characteristic festivals dedicated to Campania grapes. The great party in the quaint town of the Telesina valley this year includes many appointments between 9 and 13 September between musical, cultural and food and wine events that will frame the details. The awaited parade of allegorical floats that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists and visitors will be held on Sunday 11 September 2022 from 9.30. On the afternoon of Sunday 11 September the party will be rekindled at 16, always on the course, with flag-wavers and bottari. And then many events and lots of good wine until Tuesday 13th. Grape festival in Solopaca
- Fish Festival – Herculaneum – Naples – Also this year, for three weekends, in the parking lot of the Herculaneum Excavations (NA), in Via dei Papiri Ercolanesi, the wait will be held Fish Festival 2022 of Herculaneum organized by the CRI Committee, the Italian Red Cross of Herculaneum. A long-awaited appointment that has been repeated for years and that this year will be held on the following weekends: 9-10-11 September 2022. A nice event where it will be possible to taste fish-based delicacies accompanied by music and entertainment. At the festival there will be many fish-based delicacies including risotto alla pescatora and cuoppo di mare but there will also be montanare, cuoppo di terra, zeppoline, chips and frankfurters for the little ones. The opening of the Gastronomic Stands will be at 20.30. Fish Festival of Herculaneum
- Wild Boar Festival – Dugenta – Benevento. The Wild Boar Festival is a great festival that will be held on 9-10 and 11 September and will be repeated every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until to October 31st and which has been proposing since 1980 many specialties based on wild boar and lots of good music and excellent wine. A successful party that offers many good dishes such as Pappardelle with wild boar sauce, wild boar porchetta, bean curd with rind and wild boar sausage, ravioli with wild boar sauce, Strozzapreti, Braciata. An event that will also be repeated from mid-August to all of September and which has the longest duration among the Campania festivals. There will be real ones cozy open-air trattorias, for those who want to taste wild boar meat, in a country party atmosphere. The Sagra is characterized by a real one boar celebration, from the typical dishes made with its meat and from the original wines of the area. Many delicacies to taste, in fact the chefs skillfully cook different dishes that will be served in terracotta dishes. They will not fail folk dances and songs and then you can directly buy all the typical products made with the exquisite and prestigious wild boar meat. More information Wild Boar Festival
Free concerts on the weekend on the occasion of the various festivals and celebrations in Campania
- Many free concerts in the evening in the villages of Campania on the occasion of the various festivals and patronal feasts with great artists and musical groups that you can almost always listen for free or with small contributions. We show you some of them per day. Friday 9 September – Eugenio Bennato – Pompeii (Na) – Tony Tammaro – S.Antonio Abate (Na) – Enzo Avitabile – Caivano (Na) – Franco Ricciardi – Baia Domizia (Ce) – Massimo Di Cataldo – S.Andrea Del Pizzone (Ce) – Tony Colombo – Fontegreca (Ce) – Andrea Sannino – Grazzanise (Ce) – Ivan Granatino – Cicciano (Na) – Saturday 10 September – James Senese – Montesarchio (Bn) – Edoardo Bennato – Capaccio Paestum (Sa) – Tony Tammaro – San Nicola La Strada (Ce) – The Country Cousins - San Pietro Infine (Ce) – NCCP – Piedimonte Matese (Ce) – Enzo Avitabile – Cicciano (Na) – Ciccio Merolla – Casagiove (Ce) – Eugenio Bennato – Aiello Del Sabato (Av) – Enzo Gragnaniello – Ascea Marina (Sa) – Ivan Granatino – Casapesenna (Ce) – I Matia Bazar – Baselice (Bn) – 99 Posse – Naples Arena Flegrea (Concert for € 5) – Marco Zurzolo – Naples Villa Comunale – The Country Cousins - San Pietro Infine (Ce) – Alex Britti – Sant’Antonio Abate (Na) Sunday 11 September – Tony Tammaro – Dragoni (Ce) – Luche + Geolier – Sant’Antonio Abate (Na) – Monica Sarnelli – Prata Sannita (Ce) – Tony Esposito – Sant’Egidio Del Monte Albino (Sa) – Andrea Sannino – Cicciano (Na) – Clementino – Ischia (Na) – Enzo Gragnaniello – Macerata Campania (Ce) – Gigione – Sant ‘ Lamb of Sorrento (Na) – Ebbanesis – Poggiomarino (Na) Piazza De Marinis – Mario Maglione – Naples Emilia Laudati Park – Eugenio Bennato – Aiello Del Sabato (Av) – Katia Ricciarelli – Apollosa (Bn) – Gianluca Capozzi – Casal Di Principe (Ce) – Ivan Granatino – Piano Di Montoro (Av) – Monday 12 September – Nomadi – Ameglio Di Marzano Appio (Ce) – Andrea Sannino – Quarto (Na) – Enzo Avitabile – Sant’Antonio Abate (Na) – Fausto Leali – Cancello Ed Arnone (Ce) – Sal Da Vinci – San Vitaliano (Na) – Tony Tammaro – Petruro Irpino (Av) – Ivan Granatino – Teverola (Ce) – Pupo – S.Marco Dei Cavoti (Bn) Tuesday 13 September Andrea Sannino – Teverola (Ce) – Povia – Naples (Malafemmena Prize) – Before going, we advise you to check for any changes by searching on the internet with date, artist and place.
© Napoli da Vivere 2022 – reproduction reserved – This article is an original content of Napoli da Vivere and therefore protected by copyright. Its copy is forbidden and its reproduction, even partial, must be authorized.
#Festivals #Parties #Campania #weekend #September #Naples #Live