Would you like to work at Fiumicino Airport? There are new opportunities and hires start immediately: here’s how to apply.
Everything starts again and at Fiumicino Airport it does new selections open to hire staff. If this is your wish, applying is very easy: check if you have all the requirements required.
Recruitments at Fiumicino Airport: the figures sought
Following the crisis of departures this summer and many canceled flights, we start again with hires at Fiumicino Airport. There are new investments that open the doors to candidates who have certain requirements, in order to be able to fill the role to be assigned.
The selection of personnel concerns the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, with an emphasis on candidates who know English and are willing to work flexibly.
According to what emerges, i proposed contracts they are open-ended for all positions and since there are already many applications, it is better to hurry to send your own.
There research is targeted to two categories main work:
- Airport employees;
- Attendants to passengers with reduced mobility.
THE candidates which will be retained suitable will have different tasks:
- The airport employees they will have the classic tasks of optimal and continuous management of information services. From the information desk to the totems, there are already voice announcements and a direct interface with each passenger. They will devote themselves to concierge services and set-up, they will have to deal with the queues that are created for passport control as well as the support of all passengers in every situation, even in the availability of trolleys at the entrance;
- The attendants for passengers with reduced mobility, they will have to assist people on the ground, interacting with carriers during the passage of boarding – deboarding and the border.
Conditions and requirements for applying
As mentioned above, the Rome Airports Group offers a fixed-term, part-time, shift-based contract, including holidays. The evaluation of all candidates will take place trying to meet fundamental requirements, namely:
- Possession of high school diploma
- Fluent knowledge of the English language – Minimum B1 level for airport staff
- Availability to work during holidays and on shifts
- Strong predisposition to problem solving and passenger orientation
- Team Building Attitude
- Driving license B
The candidate for Airport Clerk has gained experience in public contexts or in complexes such as shopping centers and similar.
Those who deal with passengers must also be able to support the entire organization, guaranteeing the person with reduced mobility all kinds of support in compliance with airport regulations as per CE n.1107 / 2006 European Union Regulation.
Send your application to Fiumicino Airport
All the people I am interested in applying for these two roles, they will be able to connect to the official website of the Airports of Rome. Go to the appropriate page of the site and check the open positions by selecting the role: submit the application and CV following the instructions.
In order that the application is considered validyou will have to fill in the online form which provides for the confirmation of all personal data along with a photo and the Updated CV. It is preferable to attach a cover letter emphasizing the motivation for this particular application.
#Fiumicino #airport #recruitment #starts #requisites #required #Apply